End Regulation Without Representation
“Whenever one quarter of the Members of the U.S. House or the U.S. Senate transmit to the President their written declaration of opposition to a proposed federal regulation, it shall require a majority vote of the House and Senate to adopt that regulation.”
Join the Regulation Freedom Effort. Together We Can Do This!
- End the fear of capricious Federal regulators by requiring that Congress approve major new federal regulations.
- Develop a grass roots team to of leaders to support a bipartisan effort to mobilize state to force Congress to curb the authority of federal regulators.
- Pass state Resolutions, with the same language, in 2/3 of the states, to force Congress to propose the Regulation Freedom Amendment… without a Convention.
Our goal is a network of volunteer and business leaders around the nation who can bring the Regulation Freedom Amendment to the attention of 4000 state legislators in both parties in the most pro-limited government 34 states. Together this coalition could force Congress to act!
No Regulation Without Representation…
A Call To Action!
I Want To Be a Leader In My State!
Promote and Support
A key challenge to self government is finding ways for ordinary citizens to have a meaningful impact on public policy.
An overlooked way for ordinary citizens to reform Washington is to communicate their views, not just to Members of Congress but to state legislators, and the community leaders who know and influence state legislators.
There are hundreds, if not thousands of influential community groups and leaders in each state who will listen to ordinary citizens. If motivated citizens begin by spreading an idea of interest to state legislators, to the community leaders who are known to those legislators, ordinary citizens can have an enormous impact.
Educating the media, and community activists that the path to reforming Washington begins with educating state legislators is one of the most important strategies for curbing the abuse of federal power.
Citizen LeadersA very small number of grassroots citizen leaders can play a powerful role in educating state legislators and Members of Congress! Just contacting your elected representatives with information about The Regulation Freedom Amendment to make state legislators more influential and Congress more accountable could have an enormous impact.
Our Latest Updates
“RESOLVED, that the RNC urges Congress to propose the Regulation Freedom Amendment (RFA) to the U.S. Constitution which will permanently require new major federal regulations to be approved by Congress prior to taking effect…”read more
- A Wall Street Journal letter on the Regulation Freedom Amendment
- A letter about the Farm Bureau’s endorsement of the Regulation Freedom Amendment
- Two Tennessee Senate leaders on the Regulation Freedom Amendment
- A news release from the Tennessee Senate Majority Leader on the Regulation Freedom Amendment
- An executive memo from the Indiana Manufacturers Association on the Regulation Freedom Amendment
- A partial list of endorsers of the Regulation Freedom Amendment
- Legislative chambers that have endorsed the Regulation Freedom Amendment
- The Regulation Freedom Amendment, as passed on the Indiana General Assembly’s website
- Leadership from States Could Curb Federal Regulatory Abuse
- Rallying States to Reform Washington’s Ways
- Forbes.com on the Regulation Freedom Amendment